Van Amsterdamse Bodem Prijs
Are you, or do you know, the healthiest and most sustainable food pioneer in Amsterdam? Then we are looking for you!
In September, we select the winner of the Van Amsterdamse Bodem Prijs 2022, together with a panel of food changemakers, like Sarriel Taus and Ama Koranteng-Kumi. Why this award? Because entrepreneurs who contribute to a more sustainable and healthy food system deserve some credits for their work!
Do you work with local food? Do you fight food waste? Do you sell healthy products? Are your products accessible for a large group of Amsterdammers?
The selection starts on the 1st of September, so nominate yourself before that time!
How does it work?
In September, the jury will select the 6 most sustainable and healthy food entrepreneurs. The winner will be decided after the (online) pitch session. The Van Amsterdamse Bodem Prijs will be awarded on the 28th of September in Pakhuis de Zwijger (safe the date!). The winner gets:
- Extra attention on Van Amsterdamse Bodem
- Two hours advice of food & business development expers from Rabobank
- Meet & greet with awarded chef Jos Timmer of restaurant De Kas
- The possibility to offer your products on ZuiderMRKT
- And... the titel of 'First winner of the Van Amsterdamse Bodem Prijs'!
If you have questions, you can contact Marijn Kallenberg via email@example.com.