Van Amsterdamse Bodem Award
Are you, or do you know, the healthiest and most sustainable food pioneer in Amsterdam? Then we are looking for you!
For the second time, in October, we will select the winner of the Van Amsterdamse Bodem Award 2023, together with a jury of food changemakers: Sarriel Taus, Cheryl Simson (winner of the award 2022), Zouhair Kharkhour, Jaap Seidell and Manon Klein. Why this award? Because entrepreneurs who contribute to a more sustainable and healthy food system deserve some credits for their work!
Do you work with local food? Do you fight food waste? Do you sell healthy products? Are your products accessible for a large group of Amsterdammers?
The application round is open until the 4th of September, so nominate yourself before that time!
How does it work?
In September, the jury will select the 5 most sustainable and healthy food entrepreneurs. We ask these entrepreneurs to make and send a pitch, and potentially create a MAEX profile. The winner will be selected after this round and the one and only Van Amsterdamse Bodem Award will be presented on October 5 at @droog Amsterdam (save the date, walk-in as from 19:30h). The winner gets:
- Extra attention on the platform with an interview
- A cheque worth of €1500,- (donated by the Zuidermrkt)
- A meeting with Sebastiaan Aalst (founder of Food Cabinet)
- A chance to offer your products 3 Saturdays in a row at the Zuidermrkt
- And of course eternal glory for winning the second Van Amsterdamse Bodem Award!
For questions you can contact Carmen via firstname.lastname@example.org.